INTOPS, where each customer's personal information is immensely valued and protected at all costs
INTOPS Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Company) takes customer's personal information very seriously and thoroughly complies with all relevant laws and the "Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization & Information Protection."
Through its personal information handling policy, the Company lets customers know how the personal information provided by them will be used, tapped for what purpose, and all safety measures to protect it.
Should a policy change occur, the Company will give notice of such change on the bulletin board of its website (or via separate notice).
- This policy went into effect on April 1, 2014.
Collecting Personal Information
The Company collects customer's personal information to process membership application, consultation and service request, etc.
- What is collected: Name, cell phone number, e-mail address, name of company, department, title
- Collecting channel: Homepage (Q&A, IR Inquiry and Online Support pages)
Using Collected Personal Information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- Carrying out the service provider contract and payment settlement: Providing contents
- Others: Answers to questions
Personal Information Retention and Use
Personal information shall be immediately removed once the objective for its retention has been fulfilled except the following information, which shall be kept for the defined reason during the specified period.
- What to be kept: Name, cell phone number, e-mail address, name of company, department, title
- Reason: For effective customer management
- Duration: Until customer requests removal
Personal Information Removal Procedure & Method
The Company shall immediately remove all personal information once the objective for its retention has been fulfilled. The removal procedure and method are as follows:
For effective customer service, the Company shall use and keep customer's personal information as long as the latter is serviced by the company via its website.
Customer's request for removal of personal information shall be done via e-mail or telephone. When duly requested, the Company shall comply unless a specific reason exists to reject the request.
Personal information is removed by deleting the data.
Releasing Personal Information
The Company shall not release a customer's personal information to any third party except in the cases set forth below:
- In cases where users agreed to the release beforehand
- In compliance with applicable laws & regulations or when requested to do so under the provisions of a legal procedure and method presented by law enforcement authorities.
Consignment of Collected Personal Information
The Company shall not consign a customer's personal information to any external vendors without his/her agreement. If the need arises, the Company shall notify customers of the consignees and the task for which the information will be consigned. After obtaining an agreement for such consignment in advance, the information will be consigned.
Rights of Users & Their Legal Guardians and How to Exercise these Rights
At any time, users and their legal guardians may view or ask for modification or removal of their own registered personal information or that of children under 14 years of age. Any such request in writing, by e-mail or telephone to the person in charge of personal information management shall be promptly resolved.
The Company shall handle the cancelled or deleted personal information at the request of users and their legal guardians as stipulated in the "Personal Information Retention and Use" policy, and make sure it can't be viewed or used for any other purpose beyond the permitted scope of such viewing or use.
Addressing Your Concerns about Personal Information Matters
For absolute security of customer's personal information and prompt resolution of any related issues, the Company has the following department and personnel in charge:
- Responsible Department: Management Support Office
- Contact Information: Telephone: 031-441-4181; E-mail: email@example.com
Report any personal information-related issues experienced while using the Company's service to the responsible personnel or department in charge. The Company shall provide prompt and sufficient answers to all concerns.
To obtain the help of a 3rd party in reporting an infringement of personal information case or for consultation, contact any of the following agencies:
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- E-Privacy Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- Cyber Crime Investigation Center, the Supreme Prosecutor's Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)